Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Shadow at Sunset


Here's my little/big shadow. Diesel constantly follows me wherever I roam. While snapping pictures of five thing-a-ma-jigs growing in my mysterious fruit tree last night, my little/big man, waiting ever so patiently for me to get the heck out of the tree, was right at my feet. I just love the way the sun is gently kissing his coat. By the way, absolutely NO editing was used here- I LOVE THAT!!!!! So, with the help of Mother Nature, I was able to get this cute shot of him.

3 comments:

Helen said...

what a sweetheart....glad to know someone loves you.

Wendy said...

Oh he is GORGEOUS!! I love the lighting...don't you just love it when you get that shot!! Perfect and Diesel sounds like a sweetheart!! Is he the same breed as Krissy's new pup? Oh I am proud of you too, as it is an original and no retouching!! GREAT job!! I just read H's comment she is a DAG!! You are loved by us all Karin, LOL!!

Krissy said...

uhmmm still has that dirt-on-the-nose disease eh? LMAOOOOO Cute shot! Can't believe you caught him sitting STILL!